LatPro has partnered with an extensive network of Hispanic professional associations and other organizations to help you advance your career
2015 Diversity Job Fair Schedule
We are proud to announce our 2015 LatPro Hispanic and Diversity Job Fair Series. These diversity hiring events are a great opportunity for top-notch companies and Hispanic / bilingual candidates.
The dates and locations are as follows:
About LatPro' s Hispanic and bilingual job fairs
If you are a candidate looking for a bilingual job or an employer who values workplace diversity, click here for complete information about these hiring events.
New York City
NYC After Fair Networking Event
What Jobseekers are Saying:
- "Thank you very much for the opportunity to attend this job fair. I met with a wonderful recruiter and landed the best job in the world."
"…the NSHP career fair was very well prepared, and in fact helped me to land a job. Thank you so much for your help. You make a big difference in our Hispanic communities."
"You guys do a great job! This is the FIRST career fair I've attended and I wasn't very excited about going... You prompted me to try it out. I just talked to 3 companies about positions and ended up landing interviews with 2 of them. I have been offered and have accepted a job with one! Thanks for helping me put myself out there."
|FOR PRICING & QUESTIONS|
We'd like to invite your company to participate in these events as an employer with a booth. Your investment would be $2,995 - if you decide to participate in only one event. Booths are 10'x10' and include breakfast and lunch for two recruiters. We are also offering discounts for multiple events.
Houston Job Fair
San Diego Job Fair
New York City Job Fair
Please remember, as soon as your company registers we will start advertising your job fair positions so that we can bring you the quality and quantity of candidates you want.
If you are a company dedicated to diversity, please contact us so that we can reserve your spot today. In addition to booth space at the fair, your reservation also includes:
- Breakfast and Lunch for 2 people
- Your Company Profile posted on NSHP.org
- The ability to list open positions you would like to fill at this event right on your Company Profile Page
What Past Exhibitors are Saying:
- "Excellent Job Fair. The best one we have attended so far and by far."
"Well organized. Found several potential candidates for some of our recruiting positions."
- "Your organization did an excellent job promoting the event. We were pleasantly surprised by the larger than expected turn out.”
- "Well done; definitely recommend others to this job fair."
- "I wanted to let you know that we did have 2 hires from the event for our HR dept.”
- "I am always pleased to the wide range of professional levels represented at the NSHP events, from entry level to experienced professionals. Since our hiring needs at these events can span that entire range, I appreciate being able to find customer service reps and experienced sales/marketing people at the same event."
Top Questions about our Job Fairs
- Which employers will be invited and expected to exhibit at the LatPro/NSHP job fairs?
Advertising Agencies, Fortune 1,000 companies, Government Organizations, Hispanic Associations, NSHP current sponsors, LatPro's current clients, Not-for-profit organizations, Medium and small local organizations, Universities and Colleges, and the LatPro Network of 80 Hispanic professional organizations
Which job seekers will be invited and expected to attend the LatPro/NSHP job fairs?
Over 335,000 LatPro registered candidates (see Real-Time LatPro Demographics), over 20,000 NSHP members, members of LatPro's network partners nationwide, local newspapers, universities and media. Real-Time LatPro Demographics.
- Which employers have exhibited in previous LatPro/NSHP job fairs?
Some of the companies that participated in our previous diversity job fairs include: Aetna, Bechtel, Boy Scouts, Cintas Corp., Coca-Cola Enterprises, Cingular Wireless, Verizon, CVS Pharmacy, Enterprise Rent a Car, DHL, JP Morgan Chase, EDS, Maersk, Lowe's, Pfizer, Prudential Financial, Wal-Mart, Wachovia, Walgreens, St. Paul Travelers, Farmers Insurance and many other diversity conscious companies.
- How many employers are expected to exhibit in each LatPro/NSHP diversity job fair?
Between 40 and 50 companies is typical.
- How many candidates are expected to attend each LatPro/NSHP job fair?
A good estimate is between 500 and 700 candidates, but some events like the New York City Job Fair have attracted over 1,200 candidiates.
- What is the ethnic background for expected candidates at LatPro/NSHP job fairs?
Diversity, Hispanic / Latino, bilingual and multilingual professionals.
- What are the education levels of expected candidates at NSHP job fairs?
From data collected over the past few years, 87% have had a minimum of a bachelors degree and 19% had post-graduate degrees.
- What are the functions and industries expected at NSHP job fairs?
All functions and industries are invited.