As a Android Development Engineer for Rockwell Automation, you will have the opportunity to join a team developing software across a variety of platforms - Linux, iOS, Android and Windows.
In this position, you will be working closely with an engineering team to design, implement, and support software products
We are looking for someone who is team oriented and understands the value of using open and direct communications, honesty and respect as an aid to building relationships. The ideal candidate will also seek knowledge of new developments in the software engineering field and who will identify and pursue career development and training opportunities.
- Design and conduct new development and modifications to complex systems or subsystems
- Design interfaces and communication layers for software products
- Perform design changes for product improvements/upgrades and actively participate in design and code reviews
- Conduct unit and integration testing of software configurations
- Review internal and external product documentation
- Exhibit high personal commitment to quality, implementing development best practices
- Provide input on program schedule and accurate estimate of project deadlines
- Possess good oral and written communication
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other technical discipline.
3+ years of experience in Java
Architecture and Software
Engineering and Technicians
No. of Positions:
Alpharetta - Georgia
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.