In this position, the intern will be an integral part of the Drives team. The intern will support the engineering architectural efforts associated with development of software solutions for Rockwell Automation and will have an opportunity to gain experience through direct, hands-on participation in advanced projects.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Two or more years of undergraduate education completed, working towards a B.S. degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Information Security from UW-Milwaukee, Milwaukee School of Engineering, Marquette University, or UW-Madison
- Permanently eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Experience with Windows 7, Windows Server 2012 and Linux based operating systems.
- Proficient in the development of Java based software.
- Proficient in client-server architectures, design and implementation.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP based networking including virtual private networks.
- Available to work 40 hours during the summer and between 10-20 hours during the school year.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75/4.0
Control Products and Solutions
Engineering and Technicians
No. of Positions:
Mequon - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.