Responsible for both the strategic and operational aspects of the delivery efficient and hard services function across the portfolio. Develop a positive sustainable client relationship to ensure the successful delivery of hard services.
- Drive Operational Excellence across the function to meet\exceed expectations on KPI\SLA performance.
- Responsible for providing a continuous improvement review and development of initiatives to improve or rationalize hard services to achieve optimum performance and full customer engagement.
- Align Hard Services Team to ensure optimum service delivery which is streamlined, consistent and sustainable across the portfolio.
- Negotiate and manage contractors and vendors against pre-defined performance criteria ensuring the best possible services are delivered.
- Responsible for financial reporting and tracking to ensure all services are delivered within agreed upon budgets and service levels.
- Provides coordination and direction in the design, review, and specifications of construction and remodel projects with architects and administration. Monitors day to day activities and work on Engineering, Plant Operations, Aesthetics and Grounds. Provides oversight as needed for contractors and construction managers.
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulatory and recordkeeping requirements and that all risks are documented and mitigated effectively.
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure satisfactory completion of all work requests.
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of asset management strategies and practices
- Ensure delivery of mix of proactive planned routines and reactive maintenance to extend life of equipment and assets.
- Ensure adequate talent to deliver safe, innovative and efficient maintenance solutions to client.
- Responsible for assessment, procurement and management of small projects specific to hard services department.
- Monitoring of supply partners/contractors service delivery and customer interface on a day to day basis.
- Provide accurate and informative monthly reporting on work order and maintenance performance, H&S, and business critical issues. Manage, monitor and report on the financial performance of the department.
- Ensures maintenance of physical structures, HVAC, mechanical, electrical systems, utility systems, and grounds are in operative, energy efficient and safe working condition at all time.
- Deliver first class leadership to direct reports and pioneer high performance culture through a collaborative style and methodical approach.
Basic Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, or related field required.
- 10 + years of experience in managing maintenance/repair services in mechanical/electrical/plumbing field is desired
- Experience in managing labor force in multiple labor environments
- Strong leadership and advocacy skills necessary to ensure the continued successful growth and responsiveness of the department.
- Adept at identifying and implementing creative solutions to complex problems.
- Demonstrated competence in working comfortably with people who have a diverse range of skills, knowledge, abilities, and backgrounds.
- Skilled at teambuilding at all levels of portfolio hierarchy and with external authorities and constituencies.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, using oral, written and electronic methods. #LI
The Director of Facilities Operations is responsible for directing facilities maintenance operations of building(s) and property at a single unit. The Director of Facilities Operations manages the preventative maintenance and reactive repair of skilled trades, e.g., HVAC, plumbing, electrical, utilities; and manages the hiring, training and supervision of staff, professionals and management. The Director of Facilities Operations manages a safe and efficient working environment, essential to the performance of the business. The Director may oversee construction work and often manages other core Sodexo services, and/or logistics of business/operations services, e.g., grounds keeping, laundry, food, security, inventory, mail, concierge services.