Making everyday a better day with Sodexo! Sodexo is seeking to hire an experienced Environmental Services/ Custodial Manager on the third shift for our Education Services Division in Ennis Texas.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Are you an experienced custodial supervisor or Manager? As you grow your career, do you want the support of an industry leader in Facilities Management?
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 125,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers a day in North America.
Reporting directly to the Facilities Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing 3rd shift hourly custodial staff to ensure custodial service activities are performed according to standards and contractual requirements;
- Ensuring custodial employees have appropriate equipment and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals/ deadlines;
- Managing staff schedules to ensure appropriate coverage for special events and programs;
- Complies with Sodexo's safety and loss prevention programs by completing safety-related training, ensuring equipment and supplies are properly maintained and performing job duties in a safe manner.
- Preferred candidates will have at least 2 years’ experience in custodial/ Environmental services.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of supervisory/ management experience.
- Experience with various types of floor care and cleaning.
- Excellent Communications skills
- Bi-lingual Spanish strongly preferred.
Sodexo offers you a competitive salary, paid training, extensive education and continuous learning opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package designed with work-life balance in mind that includes 3 weeks of vacation plus additional sick time during the first year of employment.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Supervises hourly staff providing custodial service to client. Responsible for work force planning, Quality Assurance training and administrative functions for designated area. Typically reports to General Manager or Operations Manager.