Software Application Trainer
Are you positive, upbeat, self-driven, and have to be busy all the time? Are you as comfortable interacting with people at the top of the ladder as at the bottom of the ladder? Do you long for an interactive, fun, and casual yet professional workplace? If you answered yes to all of these questions, join our IS team in The Woodlands, TX as a Software Application (Route Manager) Trainer.
A Day in the Life:
The role of the Application Specialist - Trainer is to teach our employees how to use RouteManager. Each Trainer must be prepared to become an expert user of RouteManager and then teach customer service representatives, managers and controllers how to use RouteManager. In order to be successful, a Trainer must be prepared to learn the intricacies of the garbage industry. Trainers will need to become authorities in different training styles - online, one on one and a classroom environment.
- Provide training and support to users of RouteManager
- Be a strong contributing role as part of the Conversion Team
- Manage support tickets that pertain to RouteManager
- Assume additional responsibilities as required
- This position will require up to 50% domestic travel.
- BA or BS degree or 1 year technical training experience
- Database and SQL knowledge a plus
- Working knowledge of Crystal Reports is a plus
What's In It For You:
You will be joining a great team and a company in a "work hard, play hard" environment along with a competitive salary, plus a bonus and stock opportunity. We also offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future"
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans)
Bachelors: Computer and Information Science