The student associate assists experienced drive and/or motor engineers with product development and research tasks that are within their capability. Example work includes: modeling of servo drive/motor subsystems, lab testing, prototype evaluation, technology investigations, and small design projects. Areas of work include developing control and power electronics, system modeling, and control design.
- Junior/senior undergraduate or graduate student in EE/CS/CE
- Coursework in at least one of the following areas:
- Digital and analog circuit design
- FPGA development
- Power electronics
- Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in high-speed digital design and FPGA development.
- Experience with motion control systems or power conversion equipment
- Experience with modeling power electronic systems using tools such Matlab/Simulink, Simplorer, LTSpice, etc.
- Experience with industrial automation environments including PLC programming
Architecture and Software
Engineering and Technicians
No. of Positions:
Eden Prairie - Minnesota, Mequon - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.