- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related area.
- At least 5 years experience in testing and at least 2 years experience in creation of automated scripts,
- Must have a practical understanding of QA principles, concepts, measures, industry best practices and standards.
- Understanding of Agile testing methodologies required.
- Web application testing experience required
- Experience with Atlassian tools such as Jira preferred
- Advanced understanding of technology (i.e. OS layer, database layer, application layer, network, etc.)
- Experience with SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle) required
- Experience with Test Automation tools like HP UFT and Selenium a plus
- Development experience in JAVA or similar languages a plus
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot and resolve issues with the environment
- Ability to efficiently evaluate and communicate test results
- Effective organization skills; ability to multi-task
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, General Electric Capital Corporation and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 216,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
IT Professionals with these or similar experiences may find this opportunity interesting.
Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Behavior Driven, System Testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing, GUI Testing, Functional Testing, Database Testing, User Acceptance testing, Cross Browser Compatibility Testing,SVN, GIT version control tool