Connected Production Testing, Documentation and Unit Tests; Software development interns perform project-oriented work under the direction of test and development engineers that is focused on the development, testing, coding, and research of software for automation control products and systems.
Primary duties can include:
Software/Firmware design and development
Product testing and certification
Documentation of software applications and components
Development of testing and simulation tools
Research into new technologies
- Must be permanently eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship or part of the Brazil Mobility Program
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Must be working towards a Bachelor of Science degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering from Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland State University, University of Akron, or Youngstown State University
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Must be able to work part time during the school year
Control Products and Solutions
Engineering and Technicians
No. of Positions:
Mayfield Heights - Ohio
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.