- Portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating exceptional user experiences across complex systems on multiple platforms, including mobile.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of proven experience in the UX design field.
- Extreme attention to detail with focus on efficiency.
- Proven ability to drive project work streams and deliverables with little to no oversight.
- Proven ability to clearly communicate design ideas to team members and product lines in live presentations.
- Healthy obsession with understanding the customer and a passion for advocating for customer needs across projects, products and platforms.
- Working knowledge of tools and applications that support UX deliverables, such as storyboards, personas, wireframes, prototypes, and flowcharts.
- Experience working within teams that leverage well-defined style guides, templates and visual design systems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of basic principles of visual design and related tools (e.g., Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Experience designing for native mobile (iOS or Android) platforms
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, General Electric Capital Corporation and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 216,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions.