Sodexo has an opportunity for an Asset Management Services Engineering Team Member. This position supports the Hard FM (Asset Management and Engineering) Services of the North America FM Platform and supports the Global FM Platform to define Sodexo’s asset management and engineering (Hard FM) services. This position supports the design and operations for all Hard FM services across all Market Segments. This opportunity is part of a team that is essential to the current operations and growth of the Hard FM business. This team will drive innovations and future improvement in the Hard FM operations across all Market Segments.
Provide effective and efficient systems to enable superior performance from the on-site operations to drive value for our Clients
- Address operational and maintenance and compliance issues involving HVAC, building automation, electrical and fire/safety and other building systems
- Perform operational assessments, maintenance assessments, asset management assessments, capital planning assessments, energy assessments and critical environment (data center) assessments
Support to Segments and sites to support FM growth:
- Support regional efforts to articulate portfolio needs and assist with new service development effort
- Assist in the development of pursuit strategies
- Assist with Client prospecting and qualification
- Developing and writing response to RFQs, RFIs and RFPs
- Develop technical solutions including the asset management strategies, staffing plan and pricing
- Assist in presentations to prospective Clients
- Assist in contract negotiation
Supports the Design, Build and Implement processes for the Asset Management (technical maintenance and asset lifecycle activities)
- Implements the Asset Management services “End-to-End” Process for sales and operations of Hard FM services
- Develops and maintains tools to deliver the Asset Management and Engineering services/offer to drive quality, consistency and cost-effective solutions.
- Develops and maintains costing model for the Asset Management and Engineering to ensure competitiveness and drive FM growth
- Supports establishing and maintaining Asset Management reference Units/Accounts in each Market Segment, as appropriate
Supports the Design, Build and Implement processes for Standard Operating Procedures (Hard FM Services) for the Global organization
- Develops Hard FM Standard Operating Procedures for NORAM and the Global organization
- Develops and maintains tools to deliver the Standard Operating Procedures for Hard FM services/offer to drive quality, consistency and cost-effective.
This role involves 80% travel and candidate must be located close to a major airport.
Apply today to learn more about this exciting role and to become our next Asset Management Services Engineering Team Member#LI
Supports the Hard FM (Asset Management and Engineering) Services of the North America FM Platform and the Global FM Platform to define Sodexo's asset management and engineering (Hard FM) services. Supports delivering the Asset Management and Engineering services and driving a data-driven, disciplined culture that drives FM growth. Contributes to the offer/service development (concept to implementation) of each component of the Hard FM services including but not limited to market requirements, education, customers liaison, defining and developing solutions, sales training and continuous improvement. This position will support designing and developing future offers/services to support the selling and delivery of the Hard FM services, developing the offering, ensuring consistent deployment, designing solutions based on customers needs working with sales and operations teams, educating internal and external clients and customers. The position will implement and support Hard FM services for growing revenue of Sodexo's FM business in all segments.