Project Manager of Rockwell Automation customer quality issues (product and software) within the Ohio, Michigan, and Pennsylvania region. Prioritize issues, develop corrective action plans and drive to resolution. Provide continual education to Field Sales & distributors in proper application of Quality related procedures.
Primary Quality contact for the field and Business Units regarding their escalated quality issues and performance of their Quality support processes.
1. Prioritize and maintain a real time listing with updated status of customer quality issues within the district for focus, territory, global, and vertical accounts.
2. Visit customers throughout the year and provide trip reports on actions or VOC.
3. Follow up with customers or sales engineers on all issues to verify closure.
4. Follow up on "unresolved" Quality complaints from the customer experience survey
5. Manages the coordination of corrective action plans on product issues to satisfy customers.
6. Coordinates quality issues that span multiple business units and multiple districts.
7. Instructs Field Sales & distributors in Quality related procedures and tools.
8. Assists field sales in the resolution of commercial issues resulting from product anomalies.
9. Escalates problems with products or customer service processes to the Quality organization and respective business units. Helps to drive toward solution by making sure sufficient information has been provided to RA, the right people are involved within the Quality organization and business units, and appropriate urgency exists.
10. Responsible for communication to district sales on top issues, status updates, and resolution of issues.
Performance of these duties requires a substantial amount of teaming with all Rockwell Automation Field Sales and Business Support Functions at various levels within the company.
- Bachelors Degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing corrective action plans and driving issues to resolution.
- Project management skills required.
- Commercial and communication skills required.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this job opening.
- Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Product knowledge of RA products is preferred.
Experience with handling RA customer issues is preferred.
Experience with RA quality systems is preferred.
Operations & Engineering Services
Engineering and Technicians
No. of Positions:
Cleveland - Ohio, Cincinnati - Ohio, Twinsburg - Ohio
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.