Join the industry leading transportation-services company as a Lease Sales Representative in our Phoenix Arizona district. We are seeking an energetic, polished, disciplined hunter to lead our growth with assigned accounts and prospects throughout Arizona.
We are expanding our sales team and looking to find passionate, highly motivated, sales-minded individuals to help us grow our business.
The Lease Sales Representative is responsible for identifying sales opportunities, conducting sales calls and customer visits within their assigned territory to diverse customers and executives to help fulfill their transportation and financial needs through full-service truck leasing. Lease Sales Representatives generate sales volume and revenue through a process of prospecting new B2B customers' accounts, retaining existing customers, and penetrating existing customers to increase their volume/revenue of business with Penske Truck Leasing.
This position is responsible for exceeding monthly revenue quotas through ongoing customer development and prospecting activities, consistent proposal generation, and active management of a sales pipeline. As a results driven organization, Penske recognizes our Lease Sales teams efforts with competitive salary, commissions, company vehicle, and top sales performer recognition programs.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Proactively identify, pursue, and maintain a constant pipeline of potential customers that meet or exceed established quotas via prospecting, networking and referral activities within a regional market.
- With a thorough understanding of the customer's business model identify and propose products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms to customers utilizing Penske Truck Leasing services that translate into closed, contracted business deals.
- Build relationships with Leasing Customers by acting as a transportation consultant, conducting periodic reviews and managing the voice of the customer process.
- Responsible to extend or renew existing contracts before or upon contract expiration, as well as identify opportunities for customer growth in new geographic locations, new industries, or with additional products and services.
- Embrace a culture of integrity and professionalism and utilize this value based selling methodology in all sales pursuits.
Successful candidates will enjoy an industry leading compensation and benefits package. In addition, they will enjoy the use of a Company Car and will be eligible for our Winner's Circle sales recognition program. Your development and success is as important to our company as it is to you personally; so we'll invest in training and development to better enable you to reach your goals.
This position will be expected to perform to an annual quota set by, and agreed to, with their respective Area Vice President / Area Sales Manager.