Combined Insurance is seeking a Bilingual Corporate Trainer to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. We are proud of our tradition of success in the insurance industry of over 90 years. Come join our team of hard-working, talented professionals!
The Bilingual Corporate Trainer is an entry level professional position responsible for preparing and facilitating training sessions for Combined Insurance's new agents and front-line management staff in a classroom setting.
Facilitation includes demonstrating a comprehensive sales approach by reviewing the sales life cycle and product lines. Maintaining a high energy level and positive morale is essential.
Trainers will effectively guide adult learners through programs focused on personal development, selling skills, and activity management. A successful trainer continuously maximizes their student's effectiveness by utilizing a variety of best practices, techniques and educational concepts.
Please note: Our Glenview, IL corporate office will be moving to Rosemont, IL effective 4/10/16.
- Prepares and facilitates routine training for field agents and front-line management staff members to suit an adult learner.
- Manages classroom behaviors to ensure participants are adequately engaged in learning and will seek assistance to remove participants who are not and serve as a distraction to the learning process e.g., impacting morale.
- Performs basic administrative functions to maintain organization and classroom management; tasks could include managing attendance, training calendars, and records.
- Continuously seeks ongoing feedback and keeps lines of communication open to classroom participants, peers and management team; modifies sessions as needed.
- Issues assessment tools to monitor participant progress.
- Consistently monitors and assesses a participant's performance, trends, and identifies specific skill/gaps to ensure training objectives are satisfied.
- Provides input and makes recommendations regarding the procedures and practices of agent training.
- Provides ongoing training support to field agents and account executives; may assist with client-specific training.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
3 years of facilitation experience
Proficient in using MS Suite (MS word, Powerpoint, Excel)
Sales experience is a plus
Organized and detail oriented
Ability to communicate with a variety of levels within the organization
- Bilingual Spanish speaker
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. The company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Travel - No
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, and health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company is one of the world's largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, our parent company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+
Job Posting - Apr 13, 2017, 10:58:16 AM