Chubb Workplace Benefits (CWB), is seeking an Enrollment Support Specialist to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. We are proud of our tradition of success in the insurance industry of over 90 years. Come join our team of hard-working, talented professionals!
This position will support our internal sales organization and external clients within our fast growing CWB division to ensure successful implementation of all enrollments. He/she will collaborate with enrollment partners on all facets of client enrollments and re-enrollments to drive revenue growth and execute on business development plans.
Please note: Our Glenview, IL corporate office will be moving to Rosemont, IL effective 4/10/16.
- Act as the primary contact with our Broker and Employer partners to support all aspects of voluntary benefit enrollment activities from pre-enrollment communications through successful processing of enrollment data file
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with our broker and employer group partners
- Collaborate with our broker partners and internal sales force along with group underwriting, marketing, premium accounting and client services
- Minimum of 2 year's insurance experience, voluntary benefits and/or experience with brokers preferred
- Strong Excel, Access and Adobe skills
- Four year college degree preferred.
- Client service mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Takes initiative and accountability to achieve results
- Relationship management: ability to collaborate and influence others
- Ability to work independently and manage competing priorities
As a CWB corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT CHUBB WORKPLACE BENEFITS
Chubb Workforce Benefits is a force in the supplemental benefits marketplace. We have had a dedicated workplace unit since 1996 and leverage over 90 years' experience providing supplemental benefits to individuals and their families.
Chubb stands for excellence. Our world class reputation, global leadership, extensive product offering and exceptional financial strength means we are partners you can count on with confidence.
Chubb is one of the world's largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Travel - No
Job Posting - Apr 4, 2017, 4:42:06 PM