Chubb Workplace Benefits (CWB), is seeking an Account Manager to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. We are proud of our tradition of success in the insurance industry of over 90 years. Come join our team of hard-working, talented professionals!
The Account Manager role will interact closely with our Business Development Managers (BDMs) to manage strong, mutually beneficial broker/client relationships, in order to ensure successful sales, enrollment and post-sales support of voluntary products. The Account Manager will serve as the liaison between brokers/employer clients and cross-functional internal teams in our fast growing Chubb Workplace Benefits division. This position will be responsible for timely and successful delivery of enrollment solutions according to client needs, and improve the overall broker/client experience. The Account Manager will manage enrollment implementation setup activities as well as the overall enrollment timeline.
This position requires strong relationship management, communication, judgment and problem resolution skills to meet the diverse needs of our brokers and employer groups.
- Serve as the liaison between external client and broker partners and internal home office colleagues
- Collaborate with the head of Sales Operations and BDMs to communicate the CWB enrollment & servicing value proposition to broker and employer partners
- Coordinate and project manage all home office enrollment implementation set up activities to ensure an effective enrollment
- Proactively manage expectations of employers, brokers, and BDMs to address issues as they arise while concisely and effectively communicating status, issues and timelines
- Participate in high visibility Broker finalist presentations and work with the BDM to ensure proper enrollment documentation is executed and circulated to the appropriate parties.
- Report enrollment statistics to broker partners post-enrollment
- Oversee the receipt and processing of enrollment information through processing of the first bill post-enrollment
- Facilitate a successful transition to home office operations for on-going billing support
- Provide ongoing support to clients and brokers in a timely and professional manner
- Build trust-based working relationships with broker/client counterparts and home office staff
- Conduct account reviews to identify broker or employer concerns and consult with internal partners to assist with development of action plans to address issues, risks, and opportunities
- Assist BDMs in identifying methods to grow the account and increase broker or employer client satisfaction
- Participate in annual strategic account planning discussions with senior leadership
- Attend broker or employer client meetings as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience with voluntary benefit case set up & lifecycle; ideally, a minimum of 3 years of benefits / insurance industry experience
- Familiarity with industry enrollment platforms such as Common Census or Selerix
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to structure and manage work across multiple functions & locations
- Ability to build consultative, trust-based relationships
- Ability to identify issues, remediation tactics and escalation paths
- Sound organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in an extremely fast paced environment
- Ability to travel as needed
Is helpful, respectful, approachable, team and service-oriented, building strong working relationships and a positive work environment; maintains an exceptional client service mindset.
Initiative / Assertiveness
Self-starter; willingly does more than is required or expected in the job; self-motivated and seizes opportunities to make a difference.
Has exceptional attention to detail and focus on accurate and timely delivery.
Takes an organized and logical approach to addressing problems, breaking down issues into manageable parts and looking beyond the obvious to identify root causes; must be a critical thinker.
Effectively executes on plans, drives for results and takes accountability for outcomes.
Continuous Learning / Improvement
Demonstrates a desire and capacity to expand expertise, develop new skills, and grow professionally; identifies more efficient and effective methods to get the job done.
Possesses the ability to redirect personal efforts in response to changing circumstances and feedback.
Possess the ability to analyze a situation and develop an alternative method for handling a situation when traditional methods aren't successful.
4-year college degree or equivalency strongly preferred; equivalent work experience may substitute
As a CWB corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
We are a force in the supplemental benefits marketplace. We have had a dedicated workplace unit since 1996 and leverage over 90 years' experience providing supplemental benefits to individuals and their families.
Chubb stands for excellence. Our world class reputation, global leadership, extensive product offering and exceptional financial strength means we are partners you can count on with confidence.
Chubb is one of the world's largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Travel - Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting - Apr 13, 2017, 8:52:44 PM