Begin Your Engineering Career as an Engineering Technician I or II
in the County of Sonoma Transportation and Public Works Department!
ENGINEERING TECH I & II
Ideal Engineering Technician Candidates Will Possess:
- An Associates' Degree or higher in a civil engineering related field and experience in surveying, civil engineering, construction and public works inspection and compliance, and/or construction contract administration
- The ability to accurately calculate mathematical quantities
- Experience accurately creating, maintaining, and reviewing construction records and reports
- AutoCAD Civil 3D software experience, particularly in the development of public works projects
- Training and experience with public works and traffic engineering
Experience: Any combination of experience which would provide an opportunity to acquire the knowledge and abilities listed. Normally, one year of experience at the level of Engineering Aide with the County of Sonoma, would provide such opportunity.
License: Possession of a valid driver's license at the appropriate level including special endorsements, as required by the State of California, may be required depending upon assignment to perform the essential job functions of the position.
ENGINEERING TECH I - Starting Salary up to $27.12/Hr ($56,602.69/Yr)
Education: Academic course work in plane geometry, trigonometry, algebra, and surveying which would provide an opportunity to acquire the knowledge and abilities listed. Course work in an Engineering Technology curriculum leading to an Associate Degree is desirable
ENGINEERING TECH II - Starting Salary up to $31.56/Hr ($65,869.51/Yr)
Education: Academic course work, such as plane geometry, trigonometry, algebra, computer aided drafting and design, and surveying, which would provide an opportunity to acquire the knowledge and abilities listed. An Associate in Arts Degree in Engineering Technology is desirable.
View the complete details and apply at www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org
or call HR at 707-565-8059.
Apply by 5/4/17!