Abaco Systems is a global leader in open architecture rugged embedded systems. Spun out of GE in 2015, we combine over 30 years’ experience in the industry with the attitude and opportunity of a start-up company. Find your place here as part of a high-performing team, delivering products and services in industries such as energy, water, consumer-packaged goods, government & defense, and telecommunications.
Maintaining production machinery through preventative maintenance, repairs, calibration, and identifying spare/repair parts as required. Provide programming/software, electro-mechanical support of manufacturing equipment during PCB assembly process.
- Experience maintaining/repairing/calibrating electronics production machinery, such as surface mount, AOI, conveyors, ovens, selective soldering etc. (Juki, Yestech experience a plus)
- Read electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics
- Electromechanical trouble shooting skills to determine root cause, repair implementation and testing
- Hands on position requiring excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Assist in debug of equipment programs for placement equipment, AOI and other various pieces of production equipment.
- Requires skill for process improvements and a solid working knowledge of IPC Workmanship standards.
- Must have an understanding of BOM structures
- Candidates MUST have previous experience maintaining SMT machines including Screen Printers, Component Placement machines, Reflow ovens, AOI, and selective solder equipment
- Minimum of High School Diploma; electrical license/journeyman a plus
- Knowledge of AC, DC voltage, small motors, sensors and pneumatics
- Minimum of Five (5) years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Surface Mount machinery or Selective soldering equipment (operation, maintenance and calibration)
- Good working knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access
- Handle multiple tasks
- Must be Flexible with First, Second, and Third Shift
Are you looking to become a part of something remarkable? Check out Abaco Systems. We are looking for a diverse, self-motivated, and energetic collaboration of minds to build the mission-critical rugged embedded technology. Open-minds, creativity, and innovation are the cornerstone of our new generation; failure is not an option. We offer excellent compensation and a full complement of benefits to provide for you and your family.
Abaco Systems prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Employer.