Are you a talented Biomedical Equipment Technician looking for your next career step with a progressive health-care team_? _Sodexo Clinical Technology Management seeks a Biomedical Equipment Technician 2 to support the Hallmark Healthcare System, which consists of 2 hospitals; Melrose Wakefield Hospital & Lawrence Memorial Hospital along with several off-site clinics in the Melrose, MA area.
Candidate must possess a high level of technical troubleshooting skills and the ability to make decisions regarding repairs and service of biomedical equipment. Will also need excellent customer service/time management skill along with the capability to communicate effectively both in written and verbal manner with customers regarding services performed, as well as with vendors, and colleagues.
We are seeking individuals who have a passion for personal and professional development that want to make a difference with everything they do; solution-oriented candidates who excel at being part of a team and customer service; demonstrate proven success as a Biomedical Equipment Technician (BMET). Sodexo’s BMET professionals have:
- Basic understanding of preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance clinical devices such as: Puritan Bennett/CareFusion Ventilator, Hospira Infusion Pumps, Medfusion, Cath lab, cardiac cath, Draeger, Steris sterilizers, Telemetry, Balloon Pumps, Nurse Call, Critical Alerts, GE Philips, Siemens,
- Interest in potential imaging training
- Required on-call rotational schedule required
Is this opportunity_ right for you?
Working in Clinical Technology Management (CTM) for Sodexo, you will partner with our Health-care clients to manage their clinical technology needs. Together, we provide leadership and expertise for their business, patients, residents and the staff who care for them.
At Sodexo, we improve the Quality of Life of all those we serve.
Our CTM positions offer you the opportunity to expand your skills and grow your career.
- We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
- How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
Under supervision of the GM, CTM/Site Supervisor and other senior technicians, inspect, repair, maintain, and calibrate all types of basic clinical equipment, devices, system, and instruments. Interact on a routine basis with other clinical health providers in the identification of technology-based problems and solution development. A BMET II possesses the ability to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain a broad range of clinical inventory devices. Participates in and conducts on-the-job training programs regarding technical, administrative, and customer service requirements. The BMET II will work toward status of a BMET III by attaining significant proficiency on sophisticated clinical devices and systems, ability to train and mentor junior technicians, and develop supervisory and administrative skills leading toward leadership positions.