Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Wii U(TM) and Wii(TM) home consoles, and Nintendo 3DS(TM) and Nintendo DS(TM) families of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System(TM), Nintendo has sold more than 4.3 billion video games and more than 686 million hardware units globally, including the current-generation Wii U, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL, as well as the Game Boy(TM), Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi(TM) and Nintendo DSi XL(TM), Super NES(TM), Nintendo 64(TM), Nintendo GameCube(TM) and Wii systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names such as Mario(TM), Donkey Kong(TM), Metroid(TM), Zelda(TM) and Pokémon(TM). A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo's operations in the Western Hemisphere. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company's website at http://www.nintendo.com.
- Creates reports and analytic solutions
- Utilizes technical expertise to design, develop and deliver automated reports
- Evaluates and delivers work product in response to ad-hoc data requests
- Develops dashboards and scorecards
- Perform data mining, trend/predictive analysis and statistical analysis leading to decision support capabilities
- Writes SQL queries and uses data visualization tools (Tableau) for various organizational metrics and KPIs
- Perform statistical analysis, build predictive models, and formulate decision models that relate operational activities to results
- Understand data standards and identify data abnormalities
- Maintain close alignment with all customers (internal, external, management and at the field level) and other data reporting teams to ensure requirements are being met.
- Leverage collaboration portals like SharePoint for requirements gathering, design, project development and deployment
- Uses business analysis, interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, use cases, tasks and workflow analysis to gather reporting requirements and document BI processes
- May act as a resource to less experienced employees
- Localize and customize global reports for North American market, and deliver related insights.
- Facilitate communication between global BI teams on development roadmap, as well as day-to-day operations, building/automating local reports utilizing global data extracts, schemas, data-sets.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 3-5 years related experience
- Path demonstrates increasingly complex analytics, development, modeling, reporting and evaluation
- Requires proficiency SQL, data warehousing
- Experience in working with Data visualization tools such as Tableau, building interactive reports, complex dashboards for different audiences, creating calculated KPIs or metrics by writing complex formulas.
- Understanding of data warehousing and associated concepts (OLAP, ETL, Dimensional model, ability to write script/tools for automation)
- Proven ability to quickly learn new systems and tools.
- Experience in analytical insights or business intelligence processes
- Knowledge of how to extract, clean and manipulate data from multiple systems into reporting objects for analysis
- Native level English/Japanese bilingual skills (verbal and written) required
- Experience with English and Japanese versions of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Undergraduate degree in related field or equivalent experience
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity...celebrating strengths.
See job description.