- Work from schematics, connections diagrams, wire diagrams, interconnection diagrams, and engineering change orders to final test products. Ensure systems conform to production and quality standards.
- Trouble shoots systems to determine cause of malfunctions. Analyze malfunctions and perform repairs, adjustments or alterations as required, or refer to manufacturing personnel when appropriate. Advise and confer with Engineering, Test Design, and Quality Assurance personnel to correct component failure, design error problems, and software testing.
- Repair and test rejected or customer returned items as required.
- Maintain records relative to test function per quality procedures.
- Responsible for initiating appropriate quality action when product is deemed non-conforming.
- Responsible for implementation and compliance with team decisions.
- Assist, and be responsive to the needs of teams and team members as well as other individuals, in the pursuit of the companies' goals.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree in electronics or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year of related experience in electrical and electronic testing equipment and procedures.
- Preferred 90 days of Rockwell service
- Ability to interpret schematics and other documents.
- Ability to use basic and highly automated electrical test equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects with or without accommodation.
- Physically able to lift and handle heavy material.
- Ability to operate moving and lift equipment and climb tall ladders.
Operations & Engineering Services
Supply Chain and Operations
No. of Positions:
Mequon - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence. When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century. You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities. As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at
(see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.