Requisition Primary Location
The Woodlands, Texas
Are you positive, upbeat, self-driven, and have to be busy all the time? Are you as comfortable interacting with people at the top of the ladder as at the bottom of the ladder? Do you long for an interactive, fun, and casual yet professional workplace? If you answered yes to all of these questions, join our IS team in The Woodlands, TX as an Implementation Specialist.
A Day in the Life:
Each Implementation Specialist must be prepared to become an expert user of our CRM Waste Works and then teach customer service representatives, managers and controllers how to use the program successfully in their role. In order to be successful, the Implementation Specialist must be prepared to learn the intricacies of the garbage industry. Specialists will need to become authorities in different training styles - online, one on one and a classroom environment.
- Provide training and support to users of Waste Works
- Be a strong contributing role as part of field deployed conversion teams
- Manage support tickets that pertain to Waste Works
- Assume additional responsibilities as required
- This position will require up to 50% domestic travel.
- BA or BS degree and 2+ years of technical training experience
- Database and SQL knowledge a plus
- Working knowledge of Crystal Reports is a plus
What's In It For You:
You will be joining a great team and a company in a "work hard, play hard" environment along with a competitive salary, plus a bonus and stock opportunity. We also offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future"
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans)