This position has the responsibility to provide Quality Assurance leadership for the Customer Support and Maintenance (CSM) and Systems and Solution (SSB) businesses on a global basis.
Additional responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Establish and execute the proactive quality efforts in cooperation with CSM, SSB, and Rockwell Automation's Quality function.
- Identify the quality improvement actions at systemic level and lead or facilitate the execution of the actions on matters related to customer satisfaction of CSM and SSB services.
- Analyze the quality of data extracted from CSM' and SSB customer experience activities. This will include field labor work orders, repair and exchange transactions, SAP cases, warranty data, survey data, engineering, manufacturing, and information gathered from the company's on-site resources.
- Contribute the development and utilization of CSM's and SSB's quality tools. Coordinate all process improvement activities directed by the Company's Quality function. Identify process gaps and improvement opportunities. Focus on identifying and executing mistake-proof solutions for any systemic improvement opportunities.
- Lead and contribute initiatives around ownership, development and measurement of CSM continuous improvement quality metrics. Assist developing short- and long-range goals and objectives of the CSM quality.
- Responsible for delivering quality plans of CSM and SSB support function associated with new product introduction as well as the quality plan of any new service introduction within systems and services.
- Lead global quality activities including War Room meetings on a monthly basis and drive process/tool standardization for CSM and SSB. Support the communication of CSM's and SSB's quality metrics and improvement actions, collaborating with the cross-functional global organization.
- Responsible for bringing Voice of Customer into the RA BU's and Quality Organization. Support business unit and customers regarding quality issues. Visit customers as required providing quality support to resolve issues.
- Product Safety support by being a certified Product Safety Coordinator and working close with CSM and SSB BUs, Product Safety Department, and Legal Department. This includes leading or team member in risk assessments and implementation of Product Safety Advisories and Product Notices.
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in quality engineering, engineering, manufacturing, field service engineering and/or repair engineering
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in direct interaction with customers
- Previous experience in customer service including field service engineering, product repair centers, customer technical call center management, technical knowledge database management
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Bachelor's of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering/Technology or Industrial Engineering
- Desired certification in LEAN, Six SIGMA Green Belt / Black Belt, CQM, AQE, 8D problem solving
- Familiarity with company policies, procedures and ISO 9000
- Experience in SharePoint and Power BI applications
- Strong background in the quality disciplines, including statistics
- Strong background in data analytical skills, experience on customer data analysis
- Strong in continuous improvement and quality engineering tools and methodologies
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to influence and work with cross-functional teams within a complex matrix organization
Operations & Engineering Services
Engineering and Technicians
No. of Positions:
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence. When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century. You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities. As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at
(see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.