• High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required
• 2+ year experience Tool & Die Maker/ Machining preferred
• Knowledge/Use of lathe, mills, and surface grinders
• Knowledge/Use micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, height gauges and etc.
• Assist in the set-up and programming of CNC production equipment
• Effective mathematical skills using common fractions and decimals
• Ability to use hand tools in the fabrication and modification of metal components
• Proficient in reading and understanding work instructions, blueprints and specifications
• Knowledge of proper feed and speed rates
• Skilled installing new machine equipment
• Knowledge of Environmental Management System procedures
• Understanding of safety and hazardous material disposal and storage
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Effective problem solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and manage workload
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Submit your resume today to the address below for immediate consideration. All candidates should be self-motivated, well organized, able to communicate effectively and willing to work in a team-oriented environment. MGM Brakes offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Resumes will be accepted thru Friday, June 9, 2017.
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 249
Cloverdale, CA 95425
Indian Head Industries/MGM Brakes is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity as a core value. We support equal access and welcome resumes from individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
NO PHONE CALLS, THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS OR STAFFING FIRMS
IHI/MGM BRAKES is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer