Sodexo has an outstanding opportunity for a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic _team _at _Phoenix Children’s Hospital in Arizona_._ Phoenix Children’s provides inpatient, outpatient, trauma and emergency care across more than 70 pediatric sub-specialties, the most comprehensive pediatric care available in the state.
This position will be_responsible for providing care for patients on the Ketogenic Diet (KD) in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a registered dietitian with experience in pediatric nutrition.
- Experience with Ketogenic Diet is a plus.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills
- Work well with a team and be able to work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff and collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently and be outcome focused.
- Have good time management skills, be a self-starter
- Bilingual skills (Spanish) is not required but a plus.
Click here to learn more about Phoenix Children's Hospital
Provides comprehensive nutrition assessments and care planning for most complex or specialized patients/residents. Plans special diets and supervises their preparation. Instructs patients and/or hospital personnel in complex principles of nutrition and modifications of normal diet. Fulfills a leadership role and assumes the role of a Clinical Nutrition Manager in his/her absence. Acts as a regional resource in his/her area of expertise.