Sodexo has a new opening for a Staff Accountant in the Contract Management department at our Financial Service Center in Cheektowaga, NY.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Ensure integrity of business line internal financial reporting & prepare client income statements & billings.
- Apply GAAP & objective accounting judgment to knowledge of contractual agreements & company policy.
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations and resolve open items.
- Work in a team environment to ensure department deadlines are met.
- Work proactively to prevent problems, and identify and implement innovative solutions.
- Maintain strong business relationships by responding to calls and email correspondence.
- Maintain company databases as necessary.
- Support multiple business line activity.
- Work proactively to prevent problems.
- Communicate with all levels of the organization.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply today!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Accounting & Finance positions at the corporate staff level and additionally, in a variety of markets including Corporate Services, Education Services, Government Services, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. See more Accounting & Finance jobs here.
Performs professional accounting work involving compilation, consolidation, and analysis of financial data. May include any or all of the following: ledgers and preparation of journal entries; fixed asset or inventory accounting; preparation of trial balance or financial statements; cost accounting; bank account reconciliation.