The ISRM operates as a region's primary sales support and IS BU liaison and is responsible for direct sales that achieve revenue projections for Rockwell Automation's Information Software solutions, enabling the company's comprehensive connected enterprise vision. This includes but is not limited to scalable analytics, scalable execution,
and more within a region in North America.
The incumbent is also responsible for the development and execution of the software sales strategy and all sales activities associated with sales opportunities using Rockwell Automation's disciplined sales process. Daily activities include collaboration with the Global Sales & Marketing sales teams, and appropriate Business Unit resources (i.e. sales, technical experts, development, product management, delivery, etc.) to develop and execute on software sales plans. Diverse opportunities can be expected, including engagement in long sales pursuits ranging from US$100K to US$10MM in total value.
this position is to support Information Software sales through end user sales teams (occasionally OEMs) to scale the business and support appropriate GSM resources in enabling the Rockwell channel sales teams to sell defined products/functionality in the future.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in engineering, supply chain, computer science, manufacturing information technology or related discipline preferred; equivalent experience considered of at least 10 years in a similar role.
- 5+ years pre-sales, direct sales or consulting experience.
- Experience with customer centric selling, social selling or equivalent solutions sales processes for selling Software.
- Experience with supply chain concepts, logistics, manufacturing flow and interaction with IT and Manufacturing systems.
- Proven technical presentation and interaction skills.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- This role is open on location but preferred candidates to live in the Los Angeles or Dallas areas
- Factorytalk view
- Factorytalk historian
- Factorytalk vantagepoint
- Factorytalk energymetrix
- Factorytalk historian machine
- Factorytalk productioncentre
- Factorytalk software
- Factorytalk metrics
- Factorytalk pharma suite
- Factorytalk view se
- Life Science / Pharmaceutical / Medic al Device / Regulated Industries
- Automotive / Aerospace / Discrete Manufacturing
- Consumer Product Goods / Food and Beverage / Packaged Goods
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an all-encompassing list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Reasonable accommodations to essential functions of the job will be made if appropriate.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Architecture and Software
Engineering and Technicians, Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions:
Dallas - Texas, Los Angeles - California
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.