Evanta, a CEB Company, fosters leadership development and collaborative exchange among North America's top executives. Along with CEB (NYSE: CEB), we gather more than 30,000 c-suite executives through more than 130,000 interactions a year. We create unmatched opportunities for leaders of the best companies in the world to network, share, and learn.
Our tightly governed, powerful network starts with face-to-face gatherings and leadership conferences, and extends into professional development programs and membership services, including our mobile social networking platform, Evanta365 Connect.
Essential Functions/ Major Responsibilities:
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for planning and managing all details related to the production of company events including but not limited to venue selection, hotel reservations, team travel, room setup, decorating, staging and audio visual, and catering.
- Research and select event venues
- Assist with negotiating venue contracts
- Plan and manage operations and logistics for all assigned events
- Book flights and ground transportation for on-site teams
- Manage invoices, purchase orders, and facilitate payment of event related bills
- Manage and track expenses to remain within set budgets
- Coordinate communication between venue and onsite team
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Previous events experience or 1 year of applicable work experience
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills
- Multi-tasking and the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Able to work independently and on a team
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with high degree of professionalism
- Maintain composure in a fast paced environment
Job: Events and Conferences