Are you an experienced Embedded Software Engineer, looking for a new challenge? Consider joining Rockwell Automation's Robotics and Motion Control Development team.
As a Senior Embedded Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to contribute to developing and enhancing our capabilities in our Motion Control and Robotics products. You will join an Agile team focused on delivering not just world class features and products, but also focused on developing individual and team capability. As an Agile team member, you will be responsible for activities ranging from product design and coding, through test and test automation.
When you join our Embedded Software team, you become part of a team of leading industrial automation experts with a proven track record on delivering innovative solutions. You will work on cutting-edge technologies in embedded software to create best-in-class industrial automation products.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for embedded software development and testing as well as experience in motion control capabilities.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering with a Computer Science emphasis.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience using software development lifecycle methodologies (software requirements analysis, software design, software testing)
- Software project leadership experience.
- Experience with Python, C++ or similar programming languages.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Advanced courses in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Experience in Motion Control and Robotics development and application
- Experience in Agile development.
Architecture and Software
Engineering and Technicians
No. of Positions:
Mayfield Heights - Ohio
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.