Real Jobs, Real Green! Consider a career with Waste Management!
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. Get your foot in the door to an awesome future with Waste Management. We have several openings for Bilingual Customer Service Representatives in Foxborough, MA!
Our next training class starts on July 10th!
The Customer Service Rep position receives and processes calls from customers, serves as the end-to-end point of contact for customers, and resolves customer issues. Collaborates with a team of customer service representatives to meet overall call center objectives and enhance the customer service function to exceed our customers’ expectations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned:
- -Fields single-market customer service inquiries and transactions of low-level complexity from a single line of business (residential, commercial or industrial) customers independently and proficiently:
- -Communicates concise and accurate information.
- -Establishes customer accounts by negotiating and documenting service type, pricing, billing, and other required information.
- -Confirms understanding of customer needs, issues, and requests.
- -Listens for and identifies opportunities to cross-sell additional products and services.
- -Serves as the customer’s advocate by solving problems on the customer’s behalf by engaging the right department and people within Waste Management.
- -Supports other service lines when required.
- -Escalates more complex issues to the appropriate level.
- -Uses an authorized system to gather information, provide information, and/or update customer records.
- -Provides standard information and education regarding service options, charges, billing, and contracts.
- -Adheres to service and operational standards established for the call center, including quality, productivity, Service Machine, safety and timeliness goals.
- -Completes cross training with Operations, Sales and Billing.
- -Attempts to retain customers who call to cancel services by probing for cancellation reasons and offering alternatives.
- -Strives to meet or exceed service and operational goals established for the call center, including productivity, quality, and timeliness goals.
Waste Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran