SOUTH DIVISION HR
Glendale, AZ - Retail
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure ! Cabela’s has an opening for a Full Time HR and Scheduling Admin Assistant at our Glendale, AZ retail store.
This position is responsible for performing labor management and scheduling support functions for Cabela's retail stores to ensure overall success in using the scheduling software. The Scheduling Admin will be actively involved in the data management, scheduling integrity, and reporting- as well as providing store training and support in using the software.
Essential Job Functions:
- Act as a partner with the Labor Scheduling Manager for the execution of effective labor scheduling by ensuring the proper use of software, maintaining and ensuring the integrity of store data, hours of operation, fixed shifts, employees comp and skill, schedule location, and JDA sales mapping and updates.
- Update weekly forecast changes, validate, update and publish weekly schedules.
- Respond to labor system questions and training needs; gather issues and partner with with the Labor Scheduling Manager to develop resolution and processes to improve scheduling.
- Maintain Outfitter availability patterns, monitor vacation, and time off requests in software.
- Assist in creating, maintaining, and publishing labor reports for each schedule area; generate planned vs. actual reporting at department and store level, monitor schedules to identify critical issues or software concerns.
- Assist Labor Scheduling Manager with testing software upgrades.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0 to 2+ Years Experience
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel (filters, pivot tables, formulas, sorting and formatting) MS Word and MS Outlook (preferred)
- Ability to use good judgement and logic (required)
- Ability to work with highly confidential information(required)
- Hiring preference is given to those with solid clerical knowledge and at least six months to one year of clerical experience
Cabela's offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, generous product discounts, 401K savings plan, and Health and Dental coverage for you and your family.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
See Job Description