Combined Insurance, is seeking a
Process Automation Leadto join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. We are proud of our tradition of success in the insurance industry of over 90 years. Come join our team of hard-working, talented professionals!
mission of the Combined Operations team is to provide quality service to our customers and producers that provides a competitive advantage in the market and supports revenue growth for both existing and new sales channels and markets. Our
vision for Operations is to be a unified customer-focused organization emphasizing integrated service, cost effectiveness, efficiency and value.
Process Automation is a key element of Combined's Digital Strategy to ensure we can introduce automation to streamline our operations and improve service delivery to our customers. The Process Automation Support Lead will serve as the Central "Command Center" to monitor and measure the overall performance of the Process Automation solution at Combined. This individual will perform an important role in supporting and extending the Process Automation solution to reduce cost and improve service quality. The Support Lead will work closely with business units, IT, Operations, Claims and vendor stakeholders with the objective to drive maturity and improve the capability of the Process Automation solution. The successful candidate requires a combination of a process mindset and an orientation for change, as well as strong project management skills.
- Serve as a single point of contact with all key stakeholders from IT, Operations, Claims, Finance, etc. within Combined for issue identification, escalation, and resolution of Process Automation platform.
- Act as a Business Liaison between business users and IT for coordinating and deploying technical change changes, bug fixes and overall release schedule.
- Partner with Automation "Center of Excellence" (CoE) to leverage CoE disciplines and methodology.
- Troubleshoot issues and engage appropriate support teams (IT, Operational, Vendor) for resolution, and carefully inform business leaders and end users of status.
- Partner with key stakeholders at Combined to implement Process Automation solutions that reduce cost and improve service quality.
- Actively participate or lead Process Automation project status meetings, requirements gathering and design sessions, implementation planning sessions, etc.
- Support project teams in the implementation phases, including deployment and development of training materials, job aids, and other support materials
- Collect and report KPIs and service metrics related to Process Automation.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation (business process flows, end-user training material, system user guides, etc.) on SharePoint site.
- Problem-Solving - Takes an organized and logical approach to thinking through problems and complex issues, breaking down issues into manageable parts and looking beyond the obvious to get at root causes.
- Solution Development- Understands business problems and requirements and develops practical, cost-effective solutions and recommendations.
- Continuous Learning / Improvement - Demonstrates a desire and capacity to expand expertise, develop new skills and grow professionally as well as think of better ways to do things.
- Adaptability - Ability to re-direct personal efforts in response to changing circumstances and being receptive to feedback.
- Results Orientation - Effectively executes on plans, drives for results and takes accountability for outcomes.
- Relationship-Building - Is helpful, respectful, approachable and team-oriented, building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
- Influencing Others - Ability to influence others with facts, trend analysis and other supporting data, to negotiate effectively to effect win-win outcomes, and to engage and motivate team members.
- Business Acumen - Understands the relationship between the activity and the business / customers impacted and applies business knowledge.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong consultative and client engagement skills; ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to design and model business processes using proven techniques
- Experience integrating business needs with technology capabilities
- Experience participating in large-scale change projects with aggressive timelines
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and with teams
- Prior experience with Process Automation technology (e.g. Work Fusion, SyntBots, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath) is preferred
- Experience in the insurance industry is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree is required
As a Combined, corporate employee you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Combined, a Chubb company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
At Combined, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Travel - No
Job Posting - Jun 9, 2017, 4:02:49 PM