Sidney NE - Corporate
Become a part of The World's Foremost Outfitter team. At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality, and value in our products and service. Live...Dream...Work the Adventure!
Cabela’s has an opportunity for a Transportation Auditor 2 in our logistics department. This position is located at our corporate office in Sidney, Nebraska .
It’s In Our Nature!
Will audit freight invoices for accuracy, assign general ledger codes, and record expenses for transportation providers. Contact carrier or third party provider and explores possible billing discrepancies. Perform tracking, tracing and expediting inbound and outbound shipments Provide internal customers with routing information plus associated cost metrics. Filing and inputting various data entry duties as assigned by management.
- Interacts with internal Cabela’s departments and functions, logistics providers and vendors as needed to facilitate Cabela’s logistics processes.
- Performs freight bill audit processes in accordance with established Sarbox procedures.
- Perform freight cost/rate analysis for project based activities.
- Secondary contact for shipment problem solving for our customers, suppliers and internal sources.
- Delivery problem resolution.
- Track problem shipments.
- Expedite freight shipments.
- Collect and review shipment documents.
- Set up returns for refused shipments.
- Give freight cost estimates.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or equivalent with 0 to 2+ years relevant experience required.
Experience related to transportation practices and procedures.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences, and perspectives.
Cabela’s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, relocation assistance, and employee discounts.
See Job Description