Sodexo is seeking an Environmental/Custodial Operations Manager!!! Are you ready for a fun, fast paced environment, working with Professional Athletes? This position might be for you.
Minnesota Twins Player Development Academy in Fort Myers Florida is seeking a Custodial Manager to oversee daily operations at our state of the art facility. Facility includes 58 player rooms, 200 seat theatre, laundry service and maintaining 70,000+ sqft facilities
This position will provide oversight to about 12 Sodexo hourly employees. Preferred candidates will have management/supervisory experience in Environmental Services, Housekeeping and/or Custodial Services. Excellent customer service and communication skills and the ability to motivate hourly staff are essential for the success of this role. This is a great entry level management opportunity for the service-minded individual who wants to join a stable and growing industry.
The candidate must be/have:
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Flexible and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer focused to enhance or improve the experience of the staff
- Actively involved in Diversity Awareness.
- Able to lead and strong communication skills.
- Results and safety driven.
- Prior high level Environmental Services Management experience in a hospital preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
Come join a great team working together to make everyday a better day for those we serve. Join an organization where patients are at the heart of everything we do
Sodexo offers a competitive salary, paid training, extensive education and continuous learning opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package designed with work-life balance in mind that includes 3 weeks of vacation during the first year of employment.
Number two position at the account with responsibility for all operations. Assumes GM's responsibilities and authority in his/her absence. Supervises managers. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations.