Leader is accountable for the health and stability of applications/systems required to support daily business process. This position is responsible for identifying required upgrades as well as decommissioning and efficiency opportunities. Also accountable for the planning of system implementations and enhancements required to meet business capabilities linked to enterprise and business priorities. Leader understands the future business direction / vision, emerging technology capabilities, and both the strengths and weaknesses of the current state within their area of the assigned portfolio(s). This resource will gather business requirements, research/document/present detailed options to result in solid IT and business investment decisions. Leader is responsible for the portfolio technology roadmap.
This resource will focus primarily on Legal, CISO (Chief Information Security Office) and Finance portfolios in order to deliver exceptional value to our business customers.
- IT project leadership, planning and budgeting experience is required.
- Skills in building strong business relationships in multiple business areas including Legal, global security governance teams, and/or Finance is required.
- Implementations of Legal, Global Security and/or Financial projects are preferred.
- Cross-stream coordination for at least 2 global implementations of SAP or other ERP system is desired.
- Global responsibility. Physically based at U.S. Headquarters.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology or Computer Science, and ten (10) years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience as a Programmer Analyst, SAP Functional Analyst, or Business Systems Analyst OR Fifteen (15) years of progressive experience as a Programmer Analyst, SAP Functional Analyst, or Business Systems Analyst
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Proven skills in building strong business relationships in multiple business areas within Finance. Implementations of non-SAP Financial projects desired.
No. of Positions:
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.