Combined Insurance, is seeking a Bilingual Customer Service/Call Center Representative to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. We are proud of our tradition of success in the insurance industry of over 90 years. Come join our team of hard-working, talented professionals!
Combined Insurance is hiring Bilingual Customer Service and Call Center Representatives. Our employees are trained through a series of formal in class training sessions along with on the job training servicing all core types of calls that come into the Call Center. This is a growth and development entry level position where an employee masters the core Customer Service Rep position requirements and demonstrates the abilities to being a competent CSR.
- Demonstrate consistent good quality and performance results.
- Display good job knowledge, confidence in all calls and good problem solving abilities
- Provide consistent service that is customer focused and professional.
- Complete all phases of the core training of the CSR position.
- Learn how to service the core calls received in the CSR position (Claims and customer service calls for policyholders and agents - in all core lines of business, Accident, Life and Health)
- Be able confident and capable to handle all service and claim situations.
- Learn soft skills while communicating with customers
- Focus on customers' needs and develops a customer centric approach in servicing customer's needs.
- Demonstrate very good service capabilities and consistent customer focused approach.
- Learn all policy product lines, all procedures for the core calls,
- Demonstrate good productivity, quality and dependability results along with being customer focused in all call work
If an employee excels in all parts of the responsibilities, they will be considered for a promotion to the level 2 CSR position. Typically an employee will spend 12 - 18 months in this position before they are considered for promotion.
Travel - No
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company is one of the world's largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Posting - Jun 21, 2017, 10:04:03 AM