Chubb Workplace Benefits (CWB), is seeking a VP, Operations - Worksite to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. We are proud of our tradition of success in the insurance industry of over 90 years. Come join our team of hard-working, talented professionals!
This position will support our internal sales organization and external clients within our fast growing CWB division to ensure successful implementation of all enrollments. He/she will collaborate with enrollment partners on all facets of client enrollments and re-enrollments to drive revenue growth and execute on business development plans.
Lead key operating functions of our Worksite Division to include new business/enrollment services, individual underwriting, fulfillment, premium processing, and re-servicing for employers and policyholders. Provide vision and leadership for the development and implementation of various Worksite operational initiatives that align with the company's mission, objectives and strategies.
- Direct and oversee day-to-day activities of the key operating functions to achieve service level objectives and ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of services.
- Direct all administrative functions of the Worksite Operations team in accordance with appropriate industry standards and and regulatory requirements.
- Provide strategic leadership in the development, execution, and monitoring of policies, procedures, and initiatives that align with corporate goals and strategy
- Ensure Critical Performance Indicators (KPIs) are measured and monitored and provide overall direction to ensure quality, time service and productivity goals are met
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
- Implement processes to insure the best administrative practices are followed; support system development for improved capabilities
- Direct continuous improvement activities of operational processes to increase efficiencies, enhance quality, reduce costs, standardize systems, and/or add value for both internal and external clients
- Serve as Worksite champion and liaison to critical functions provided by other Combined service center departments
- Oversee the management of TPAs and other business partners to ensure they are integrated appropriately into the operations service model and ensure Service Level Expectations (SLAs) are met
- Maintain a strong relationship with the relevant sales channels and other key stakeholders to ensure their service requirements are understood and supported
- 10+ years of progressive management experience with insurance operations and administration, with 5+ years in a Worksite or Health Benefits specific environment.
- Critical and Strategic thinker
- Proven ability to lead an organization and drive operational results
- Strong ability to work collaboratively and influence others
- Ability to align people and resources with strategic priorities
- Exceptional client service mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a CWB corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
We are a force in the supplemental benefits marketplace. We have had a dedicated workplace unit since 1996 and leverage over 90 years' experience providing supplemental benefits to individuals and their families.
Chubb stands for excellence. Our world class reputation, global leadership, extensive product offering and exceptional financial strength means we are partners you can count on with confidence.
Chubb is one of the world's largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Travel - Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting - Jun 27, 2017, 4:17:18 PM