Sodexo is seeking to hire a Safety and Health Manager for our Zone 3 and supports NY, preferably based out of Albany. THIS IS A VIRTURAL POSITION THAT WILL REQUIRED 40% TO 50% TRAVEL.
- Responsible for deployment of safety processes & program upgrades and support segment operations to ensure proper deployment and compliance of safety programs within the assigned zone.
- Provides full operationalized support to segment operation with injury investigations, root cause analysis, training, corrective action plans, etc.
- Supports segment operations to achieve performance goals and targets
- Assists the senior H&S manager in providing support and expertise to District and Regional Safety Coordinators in the assigned zone.
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Bilingual language skills (Spanish specifically)
- Prior experience in environmental services in the healthcare industry
Sodexo is the 22nd largest employer worldwide and prides itself with great work-life balance opportunities. Sodexo is a stable company offering robust benefit packages for its employees. Come join an industry leader and be part of making everyday a better day with Sodexo!
Manages the accident and fire prevention programs for an assigned geographic territory. Identifies unsafe conditions. Determines accident cause factors and facilitate appropriate remedial actions. Communicates accident prevention/fire prevention information to key management within assigned territory. Enforces compliance with company policy, federal, state, and local codes and standards involving the safety of employees and the public. Completes three safety audits per month.