NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join our team in the position of Senior Account Executive, Hispanic Marketing based in Charlotte, NC.
Senior Account Executive of Hispanic Marketing will be responsible for supporting NASCAR Hispanic marketing programs including seamless integration with internal partners and external stakeholders in support of business priorities. Selected candidate must have an established understanding and demonstrated success in consumer marketing.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Partner closely with the Director of Hispanic Marketing to develop and execute the Hispanic marketing and advertising strategy.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and industry ambassador on the growing, powerful Hispanic audience.
- Collaborate with NASCAR Social and Digital teams to ensure cohesive messaging and promotion.
- Manage Spanish language social and digital media including content development and community management.
- Support linkage between NASCAR brand team and Hispanic marketing to ensure alignment and consistency.
- Assist in all aspects of Hispanic marketing initiatives including concepting and creative development.
- Project management responsibilities include scheduling, logistics, production timelines and approval processes.
- Work closely with agency partners to manage projects, feedback and resources.
- Support effective budget management and tracking throughout the year.
- Support ongoing analysis of Hispanic Marketing campaigns.
- Engage internal cross-functional teams to help influence their support of Hispanic Marketing initiatives
Approximate travel 15%, including some weekends.
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four (4) year college or university and three to five (3-5) years of experience in marketing, digital/media agency or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Spanish language proficiency in reading, writing and grammar skills preferred
- Exceptional team and interpersonal skills.
- Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Strong organizational, communication, and project management skills.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and passion for marketing.
- Strong executional capabilities.
- Knowledge and experience marketing to consumer audiences.
- Collaboration skills are critical to the success of this role.
- Experience with all social media platforms and community management.
- Ability to prepare compelling presentations presented to NASCAR senior leadership and industry stakeholders to get successful buy-in, support and resources for plans.
- Experience in the sports and/or consumer brand.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying for consideration at www.nascar.com/careers
We are a company unlike any other in the world. At NASCAR you will find a community of diverse individuals focused on our history and heritage, but with an eye toward the future. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. The key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, benefits second to none, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, national origin, age, color, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, or any characteristic that is protected by law.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs