Combined Insurance, is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. We are proud of our tradition of success in the insurance industry of over 90 years. Come join our team of hard-working, talented professionals!
Performs definition, data gathering and analysis of business situations, problems or opportunities in order to recommend a course of action. Create business requirements for technical teams to build solutions. Prepare presentations for management. Coordinate testing and implementation of systems and procedures
- Interpret and assess the need to change business processes and systems through the implementation of software change or new development.
- Provide analytical support to user community by evaluating efficiency of existing systems and by documenting and interpreting requirements.
- Align the business team around the scope of a solution and the logical requirements for the technical team to implement.
- Perform role of Project Manager, Business Analyst and Quality Analyst/Tester for small projects.
- Understand the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Facilitate the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Identify the current- and future-state business processes.
- Help the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Facilitate design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Deliver elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Assist in conducting feasibility studies and preparation of cost/benefit analyses for new systems or changes to existing systems.
- Assist in recommending and designing cost-efficient systems for user departments.
- Assist in evaluating resource requirements (personnel, equipment, etc.) for a given Administrative function.
- Assists project personnel in:
- Development of the acceptance plan and testing criteria.
- Development of test data for new/modified systems and procedures.
- Evaluation of test results.
- Development of Business Process Diagram.
- Participate in the development of processing controls that monitor system-efficiency and provide security.
- Report progress on assignments.
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company is one of the world's largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Travel - No
Job Posting - Aug 22, 2017, 10:13:13 AM