As the industry leader in international direct response marketing, we create robust product sales worldwide quickly and cost-effectively, utilizing the unparalleled power of cable media. Our unique program is acknowledged as the most powerful media service in Latin America, with coverage reaching 100% of the region's cable households.
The program combines its dominant media presence and long standing partnerships to form the best medium through which to launch products in the Latin American market. By leveraging our strong partnerships in Latin America, we are able to obtain maximum media exposure and advertising for our client's products, which in turn maximizes the probability of collecting the most accurate test results data.
Media Assistant - Bilingual
Reporting to the Vice President, you will assist in maintaining the smooth flow of all media traffic logistics and act as the liaison to the network and our client's traffic departments. You will provide administrative support to the Latin America Sales department, along with the following responsibilities:
• Provide administrative support as needed
• Provide excellent customer service and support to all distributor clients as well as network partners
• Assist with all media accounts
• Coordinate timely delivery of schedules and tape traffic to network
• Data entry and reporting
• Maintain tape records for all clients
• Report and reply to all emails in a timely fashion
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer:
• Competitive salary of $32,000-$36,000
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Continuing career education options
• Paid time off
• Free Parking
Our employees enjoy a beautiful working environment and a casual, friendly atmosphere. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.