Thinking about Engineering or Computer Science as a career choice? Rockwell Automation is looking for aspiring engineers to come aboard an 8 - 10 - week internship journey through the world of industrial automation at our fantastic Mayfield Heights campus near Cleveland, OH. If you are a college-bound high school junior/senior or enrolled college freshman, living around or planning to be in the Cleveland area, are passionate about hands-on learning in a team environment, and would like to pursue engineering or computer science as a career, this may be the perfect summer internship opportunity for you.
Rockwell's Engineering Pathways Program (REPP) is a paid internship opportunity designed to assist passionate students in advancing their careers in technology. REPP provides interns with hands-on exposure to the industrial automation industry and opportunities for talented future engineers. Over the summer, interns will learn about and use Rockwell products, contribute to a hands-on engineering development team project, network with experienced engineers and technical leaders, and receive personalized career/professional coaching and mentorship.
If this sounds like your ideal summer experience and you believe you are a great fit for the program, please submit your application with a well-written cover letter to tell us about your background/interest in engineering and how you believe an internship at Rockwell will prepare you for your future endeavors.
EOE, M/F/Disabled, Vet
- The ideal intern candidate will be a college-bound high school junior/senior or enrolled college freshman with a strong academic record, having participated in FIRST Robotics, Project Lead the Way or another STEM-based program.
- Candidates must be permanently eligible to work in the U.S. and able to provide own transportation to work.
- Minimum GPA 3.0 required.
- Active participation in a student organization such as Society of Women Engineers (SWE), Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE), or National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE).
- Preferred majors (or intended fields of study, if not currently college-enrolled) are Engineering (Computer, Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical) and Computer Science.
Architecture and Software
Corporate, Engineering and Technicians
No. of Positions:
Mayfield Heights - Ohio
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.