The Onboarding Specialist will be responsible for assisting and guiding new sales agents through the onboarding process including online onboarding assistance with applicant tracking system (Taleo) and background check vendor. He/she will coordinate the onboarding activities and management of new hire documentation for new agents from offer letter through the time they are released to sell in the field. He/she will use necessary tools and templates to track and keep current status of new agents throughout the onboard process. He/she will communicate onboarding status and other pertinent information with recruiting, sales management, and sales administration. The Onboarding Specialist will initiate, coordinate, and monitor new employee onboarding activities with involved departments as needed (e.g., travel, training, virtual training, etc.). He/she will work under the Recruiting Systems & HR Operations Manager to generate report analytics and recommend process improvements.
- Review applicant readiness upon offer request submittal. Create new hire offers and initiate background and onboarding.
- Use reports from Taleo to identify newly-offered agents and update tracker templates. Action on changes for onboarding through Taleo Transitions and BIG background check.
- Monitor progress of new agent tasks in Taleo Transitions, background check, and virtual training, addressing any issues involved with new agent or relevant department (e.g., Combined legal). Communicate status regularly to all necessary parties.
- Create accounts in Brainshark virtual training system to launch training invitations and access for new agents. Update accounts as start dates and status changes.
- Send welcome communications throughout week to new agents. Follow up with new agents for online onboarding completion. Assist with new agent onboarding questions and troubleshoot online onboarding issues.
- Regularly and promptly communicate with sales management and other appropriate groups regarding any issues discovered regarding new agents.
- Manage first day in sales school onboarding documentation intake with incoming agents, ensuring any missing online paperwork is completed and all necessary documents and wet signatures are collected. Assist unprepared candidates to complete online onboarding using iPads.
- Manage missing documents throughout sales school week with trainees and communicate status to field sales, training, and licensing.
- Work with licensing team on confirmation of new agent licensing status, issues, and appointments for release to work.
- Track and resolve non-released sales school graduates when necessary documents and information are received.
- Onboarding document retention processing - complete eVerify, execute sales contracts, submit documentation to necessary parties or upload to Taleo for storage.
- Weekly reports and metrics.
- High School Diploma required.
- Exceptional communication skills enabling communication with various levels of individuals/roles.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Proficiency with iPads and desktop/laptop computers.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office, particularly Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time and quickly re-evaluate priorities as needed.
- Experience in initiating, coordinating, monitoring multiple processes in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with web-based software systems (e.g., Taleo and BIG)
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, and execution-focused.
- Demonstrates assertiveness and is proactive in resolving challenges and driving results.
- High level of emotional intelligence, works well under pressure.
- Ability to pass MS Office proficiency exam.
Travel - No
Job Posting - Sep 5, 2017, 3:15:54 PM