Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team as a Clinical Nutrition Manager at Community First Medical Center, an acute care hospital located in Chicago, IL.
Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Serve in a leadership role on the Food & Nutrition Services team along with other department managers; interact with client medical staff and nursing on a regular basis; represent the department on hospital-wide medical staff committees
- Assist with some management functions for Frontline employee per direction from General Manager
- Oversee inpatient/outpatient RD's
- Have strong management in acute care nutrition services, along with a strong comprehension of the principles of clinical nutrition practice
- Have demonstrated skills in accreditation and regulatory readiness and review; and in establishing and maintaining standards of care
- Have a track record of proactive interaction with the medical team, be an outstanding team player with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Have prior experience with electronic medical records charting, the nutrition care process
- CNM healthcare experience is preferred
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a medium to large account or multiple accounts under one contract in a system. Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
-Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-May provide direct nutrition care to population served
-Establishes and executes operating standards, implements quality improvements, manages the budget and communicates them to other departments.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services.
-Promotes nutrition services and stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).
-Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client, regional or national initiatives, projects, and implements the service program(s).