The Rockwell Automation Leadership Development Program (LDP) is a fast-paced two-year rotation program that will prepare you for a role that integrates the technical and business aspects of engineering in development, product marketing, project management or another area within the Control Products & Solutions (CP&S) Business.
The CP&S Engineering track includes four six-month rotations:
- Engineer in Training curriculum and field assignment
- Marketing/Product Management
- Capstone or cross-functional experience (Commercial Engineering, Business Development, Quality or another role)
The program member performs in a full-time professional position in each rotation assignment. These assignments are designed to give comprehensive exposure to the business structure of CP&S and Rockwell Automation. They are strategic projects that match the experience of the program member with the business needs.
Location flexibility is important, as the two-year rotation program will include assignments across the United States with potential for international assignments. Locations may include:
- Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Mequon, Wisconsin
- Houston, Texas
- Various other locations
In addition to the rotation assignments, program members participate in training and have opportunities to network with leaders across Rockwell Automation.
Rockwell Automation is a leading global provider of industrial automation control and information solutions that help manufacturers achieve a competitive advantage in their businesses. Our mission is to improve the standard of living for everyone by making the world more productive and sustainable. Every day our products, services and solutions contribute directly to the quality of hundreds of items we all use - cars, food, drinks, personal care items, pharmaceuticals, and more. The Control Products & Solutions (CP&S) business includes intelligent motor control and protection products, industrial components, variable-frequency drives, motor control centers, automation solutions, and support, maintenance and consulting services for companies around the world.
- Required Work Authorization: Permanently eligible to work in the US.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other engineering degree.
- Excellent academic record with a minimum cumulative 2.75 GPA
- Related co-op or internship experience
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Demonstrated leadership experience in school, community activities or employment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Be prepared to relocate as required throughout the Program
- Preferred cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Should have met a Rockwell Automation representative at campus or national conference career fair to be considered
- Co-op or internship experience at Rockwell Automation
Control Products and Solutions
Engineering and Technicians
No. of Positions:
Mayfield Heights - Ohio, Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.