The 2100 Low Voltage Motor Control Center (LVMCC) application engineering group is looking for an energetic member to join our team. A large team of engineers, project managers and technicians are committed to delivering high quality, custom, motor control centers based on variable customer requirements. The LVMCC application engineering department has high commitment to continuous learning with a detailed training and on-boarding program. This role is responsible for supporting Electrical and Mechanical Engineers on custom low voltage motor control centers (LVMCC) based on customer specifications. Principal Duties: Review and understand customer specifications and drawings. Interface with the customer on technical, schedule, and commercial issues. Resolve and document exceptions and questions. Create and/or modify electrical schematics. Create and/or modify solid model of electrical component assembly. Provide final factory build documents. Work with the factory to resolve technical issues.
EOE, M/F/Disabled, Vet
- Must be permanently eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship; or part of the Brazil Mobility Program
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Must be working towards a bachelor's of science degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electro Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering from UW-Milwaukee, MSOE or Marquette University
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- AutoCAD Electrical experience
- 3D Modeling (Creo preferred)
- Familiarity with electrical schematics
- Demonstrated leadership experience in school, community activities or employment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Be prepared to relocate as required throughout the Program
- Preferred cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Preference to those who met a Rockwell Automation representative on campus or at a national conference career fair
- Co-op or internship experience at Rockwell Automation
Control Products and Solutions
Engineering and Technicians
No. of Positions:
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.