Hands-on test automation lead.
Define and execute on an automation strategy for a cloud based application. Responsible to develop and execute test plan and test cases.
Strong leadership skills, ability to advocate and implement QA processes across multiple product lines. Strong interpersonal/relationship management, project management skills.
Global team experience.
EOE, M/F/Disabled, Vet
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineer or technical related discipline.
- 5+ years of software testing experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on test automation experience.
- 5+ years of working in a distributed global environment.
- Experience with any of the following: Windows, Linux, SQL, Oracle, WebSphere, JBoss, VMWare.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Test Automation experience with (Selenium, Vaadin TestBench, Marahon) highly preferred.
- Cloud-based application testing experience.
- Mobile application testing experience.
- Agile experience.
Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Architecture and Software
Engineering and Technicians
No. of Positions:
San Jose - California
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.