Position: After Care Spanish Teacher
- Part Time Spanish Teacher for Linguistics and Activities Based After Care Program
- Work with students ages PreK- 5th grade. Teach students Spanish using lesson plans and activity based instruction. Support students during homework, art, games, playground and other learning and play based activities. Availability M-F 2:00pm- 6:30pm.
- Previous experience working with children in a school or cooperative play environment preferred.
- The position is responsible for instructing the Spanish class during aftercare M-F 3:00- 6:00pm. The position is responsible for supporting students through transitions, classroom management and behavior support, developing and engaging in enrichment activities, and continuous professional growth.
- Develop and engage students during and after Spanish instruction
- Implement daily lesson plans
- Follow a schedule of highly structured activity rotations
- Support administrative tasks such as gathering supplies and materials, taking attendance, distributing and tracking the snack process and completing reports or documents as needed.
- Contribute to the productivity of the afterschool program as a whole