Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company, is seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. We are proud of our tradition of success in the insurance industry of over 90 years. Come join our team of hard-working, talented professionals!
JOB SUMMARY: In collaboration with local management, the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will participate in all facets of the full life cycle recruiting process - including sourcing, interviewing, and selecting the most qualified candidates. He/she will be responsible for developing a pool of qualified candidates from various local sources. The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for promoting the strategy of the Talent Acquisition team by supporting and building relationships with company leadership and hiring managers to meet evolving staffing needs and to deliver the best talent to the organization.
- Develops strong relationships with key business stakeholders, broadly understanding their functions and key business goals, and proactively partners to determine current and future talent and competency needs.
- Consults with hiring managers to review, analyze, and clarify job specifications, leadership behaviors and skills required; and develop targeted recruiting strategies.
- Manages the full life-cycle recruiting process-source quality candidates, screen & interview candidates, schedule interviews, utilize company applicant tracking software, and 'close' the candidate at offer.
- Employs discipline in the execution of talent acquisition best practices-effective screening, strong sense of urgency to fill, identification of strong talent, variety of sourcing techniques, strong consultative communication with the hiring manager, selling of the candidate to the hiring manager and candidate on the company/position, etc.
- Utilizes proactive recruiting techniques, develops insurance industry contacts, and selects qualified individuals who will provide added value to the department, business objectives, and the Company. Has an established network in the local insurance industry with an active warm pipeline of insurance professionals. Stays abreast of local insurance market movement and has a thorough understanding of Combined's competitors.
- Identifies and attracts 'top talent' that meets the hiring manager's expectations, as well as fits the company culture.
- Analyzes the state of the talent market for competitiveness with respect to compensation and other factors, and makes recommendations for adjustments as needed.
- Participates with external committees and organizations in area of recruitment establishing positive community outreach relationships.
- Utilizes social media and builds a strong recruiter brand that attracts and builds a network of potential candidates.
- Outstanding communication skills - verbally and written.
- Has a strong professional and positive presence/image that represents the company brand, both internally and externally.
- Ability to manage a requisition load of 15+ positions, actively moving all positions in the recruiting process and to hire/close.
- Expertise and ability to recruit Executive-level roles, as well as other professional positions.
- Ability to influence-talented at the 'art of selling.'
- Must have strong personal drive, initiative, and sense of urgency.
- Multi-tasking orientation to handle a number of open requisitions at the same time with a high pace, while remaining flexible and able to pivot to meet the changing business requirements and priorities.
- Ability to confidently consult and partner with all levels in the organization.
- Advanced sourcing and recruiting skills.
- High skill level and orientation towards technology-social media recruiting, applicant tracking system navigation, etc.
- A proven record for establishing talent pipelines and industry connections.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 + years of experience in recruiting mid to higher level roles in a corporate environment
- Recruiting in the insurance industry, strongly preferred
- Taleo system knowledge
As a Combined/Chubb corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Chubb is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products, and a Chubb company. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company, Chubb is one of the world's largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Travel - No
Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+
Job Posting - Oct 10, 2017, 10:39:18 AM