Primary duties include in-bound/out-bound daily customer and branch representative interactions. Position requires servicing existing clients and new business development via cross-selling and new business sales.
- Counsel prospects and policyholders on coverage, limits and regulations.
- Develop quotes based upon risk information.
- Evaluate risks utilizing underwriting rules and guidelines in order to bind coverage.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to sell policies to prospective policy holders by providing rate quotes and coverage information for different auto insurance lines. These calls are generated by walk-in customers to our branches, NO COLD CALLING!
- Provide professional, prompt and friendly customer service, self motivated with strong efforts to achieve goals.
- Must be able to multi task, have good interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Two years of previous related experience, Sales or Service related work experience in preferred
- Excellent Customer Service/Sales.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of auto insurance and/or due diligence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high degree of professionalism.
- Excellent verbal communication and self-motivated work habits.
- Excellent customer service; skilled at influencing and negotiating.
- Computer proficiency: of PC applications
- Planning and organization: an ability to plan and manage multiple accounts.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution.
- Produce high volume of outbound/inbound sales calls.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Property & Casualty License preferred, but not required.
Overtime Eligibility: Eligible (Nonexempt).